- Building, hunting or recreation property
- Great for camping & hiking also
- Beautiful wooded acreage
- Woods are very clean
- Timber has not been cut
- Some marketable timber.
- Lots of privacy
- Older mobile home used for camping (clean)
- Electric & county water available
- Only 5 minutes off Sissonville Exit
- Convenient to Charleston
- (From I-77)
- Take I-77 to Exit 116 (Sissonville)
- Take S.R. 21 south for 1,000 ft.
- Turn right onto Second Creek Rd. & go 2 miles
- to a fork in the road
- Turn left at the fork (Harry Drive) & go 1,000 ft.
- to the property
- Lat. 38.5432° Long. -81.66712°
- Watch for red & white Bruner Land Company signs