- Building, hunting or recreation
- Beautiful wooded acreage
- Possible building sites
- Rolling to hilly land
- Nice rural setting along quiet country road
- Sits in the heart of Wayne National Forest
- Great for hunting, camping, four wheeling & relaxing
- Trails throughout property
- Very private yet less than 4 miles from S.R. 7
- Convenient to Marietta, Parkersburg & I-77
- Grantor is excepting & reserving all the oil & gas rights underlying the above subject property.
- (Directions from Marietta)
- Take I-77 to Exit 1 at Marietta
- Take S.R. 7 north for 19 miles to Archer's Fork Rd.
- (between Newport & New Matamoras)
- Turn left & go 2 miles to County Nine Rd.
- Turn left & go 1/2 mile to Taylor Rd.
- Turn left & go just over 1 mile to the property
- Property on both sides of the road
- Lat. 39° 27.107' Long. 81° 11.352'
- Watch for red & white Bruner Land Company signs