- Tract 1A & 1B are being sold together. Offering some open and wooded areas with a stream running through the property. Good potential building site on this 29.58 acre piece.
- Tract 2A @ 6.84 acres of flat, wooded ground has the potential for building, hunting or recreational use. There is an abandon brick home on this lot.
- Tract 2B wooded, flat to hilly 2.451 acres.
- Tract 3 offers 7.006 rolling acres with some woods. There is an older camper with little to no value.
- Tract 4 has 5.006 flat and open acres.
- Oil & gas reserved by previous owner.
- Head north from the square in Carrollton on S.R. 9 for 6.1 miles
- Turn left onto Mackel Rd (T.R. 242)
- Property will be on your right
- Head south on I-77 to S.R. 30 east
- Take exit onto S.R. 43, follow for 21 miles
- Turn left onto S.R. 171 for 1.9 miles
- Turn left onto S.R. 9, follow for 2.4 miles
- Turn left onto Mackel Rd (T.R. 242).
- Property will be on your right.
Watch for red & white Bruner Land Company signs.