- Building, farming, hunting or recreation property
- Great farm land
- Great hunting
- Great homesites
- County water & electric on Bucks Lake Rd.
- No minerals
- (From S.R. 33)
- Turn onto Pleasanton Rd. & go 1.2 miles to the stop
- sign on Old S.R. 33
- Turn right (south) & go 1.3 miles
- Pass the Shade Community Center & 2 houses
- Turn left onto Shade Rd. (C.R. 44) & go 1.6 miles
- Turn right & go .6 miles turning left to stay on C.R.
- Go .6 miles again going straight on Bucks Lake Rd.
- Go 1 1/2 miles to the intersection of Garden Hill Rd.
- & Bucks Lake Rd.
- Turn left onto Garden Hill Rd. for Lots 1 & 2 or
- straight for Lots 3, 4 & 5
- Watch for red & white Bruner Land Company signs