- Hunting & recreation property
- Hilly & wooded
- Stripped for coal years ago & is unreclaimed
- Several strip ponds & a beaver pond
- All woods - should be great hunting
- Property access on Harron's Ridge Rd.
- Easier access over ROW off Harron's Ridge Rd.
- 4wheel trail runs through property for easy
- This property adjoins the Goodin Farm on the west
- side of the Goodin Farm
- No minerals
- (Take I-77 south to Caldwell Exit 25)
- Turn left (east) onto S.R. 78 & go 1.9 miles
- Turn right onto S.R 564 & go 5 miles
- Turn right onto Parks Hill Rd. & go .8 mile
- Turn left onto Harron's Ridge Rd. (T.R. 292) & go
- 1.2 miles
- Turn left onto ROW (there is a gate at the beginning
- of the ROW that will probably be locked)
- ROW is shared with 2 other temporary residents
- Go approx. 1 mile then turn left & go another 900'
- Property starts at the Bruner Land Company sign